Welcome to The Bath Blogger.
Thank you for stopping by! I’m Amy, a twenty-something-year-old, with a love for all things health, body & fitness related, and, with creative content writing falling within my business portfolio, writing this blog comes as a wonderful inevitability and more importantly exists as the perfect platform for me to share my thoughts, experiences; old and new discoveries, with other like-minded people.
I’ve been umming and aahhing about writing this blog for a really long time, but certain life situations (I explain this more in my Backstory post) meant that the time couldn’t be more fitting.
What I share with you comes from both my personal experience and personal research – I am not a registered nutritionist or psychologist. Please don’t take my words and/or experiences as the naked truth or the right way. But, if you want to talk about anything, I will always try to help! If feel you need help, please ask the pros.
What you can expect from #TBB
- Regular updates on the latest fitness classes and trends
- Workout inspiration and ideas
- Reviews of my favourite places in Bath and beyond
- Recipe ideas
- Life rambles and general twenty-something woes
- Tips on how to find peace with food
- Suggestions on how setting yourself realistic achievable goals
- Topics and thoughts surrounding mindfulness, self love and most importantly, balance
There are many factors that contribute to creating a healthy and happy lifestyle, and this will look different for every person. There have been a number of influential milestones and experiences that have shaped who I am today and I hope that through this blog, I can share those experiences with you.
*I will always be extremely transparent and honest with all content I post online and never post or promote any product or service that I don’t genuinely believe in, or appreciate.