Christmas Pudding Protein Balls.
Aka, the perfect festive bite.
Pre-gym, post-gym, mid-morning or dessert – they can be enjoyed at any time of day!
Anything that looks festive this time of year really gets me excited for the big day. I’m one of those people who starts getting excited for Christmas at midnight on November 30th. From the get-go I’ll turn anything and everything into a reindeer, gingerbread man or Christmas pud!
These protein balls were no exception! You could also use goji berries and sunflower seeds for re-creating the holly on top.
Makes 8 balls.
Macros per serving.
75 kcals / 4g P / 10g C / 3g F
1. Blend oats in a nutri-bullet to make a flour.
2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl, roll into 8 equal sized balls.
3. Place in freezer for 15 minutes.
4. Make the protein frosting, add to protein balls.
5. Decorate with dried cherries and sprinkles.