Ginger Spiced Protein Loaf.
Quite possibly the BEST protein loaf I’ve ever made and not just because it tastes like a slice of Christmas.
Soft yet slightly chewy, it’s the perfect consistency. Enjoy warm with a dollop of yoghurt and syrup, ice-cream (if you’re me) or as it is!
Coming in at 159 kcal per slice, whoever says you can’t have your cake and eat it to is oh so wrong.
TOP TIP: The mincemeat keeps the cake really moist, soft and extra Christmassy. I used ready made (Christmas has been a v. busy one) but if you can make your own, even better!
9 (generous) slices.
Macros per slice.
159 kcal / 8g P / 28g C / 1g F
60g Free Soul Ginger Biscuit Vegan Protein Powder
2 Medium Ripe Bananas
170g Wholewheat Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
100g Egg Whites
100g Dried Strawberries
1. Preheat oven to 180°C, line and grease a loaf tin.
2. Sieve protein, flour, baking powder, sweetener, cinnamon & nutmeg into large bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the egg whites, water and mashed banana then, add to large bowl with dry ingredients.
4. Mix well, then stir in dried fruit and mincemeat.
5. Add mixture to loaf tin and cook for 25-30 minutes or, until toothpick comes out clean.
6. Slice into 9 generous slices & enjoy!
OH! And remember, the code ‘FSAmyCousins‘ will save you 15% off your entire Free Soul order!
And if you’re still on the hunt for festive ideas, be sure to check out these Christmas Pudding Protein Balls!
As always, please do let me know if you re-create any of the recipes or bakes on here, I love hearing from you and learning new foodie tips!!