Protein Gingerbread Men.
A simple quick recipe for gingerbread men, using just a handful of ingredients that you probably already have in your cupboards!
And if that wasn’t enough, you can use the code ‘FSAmyCousins‘ to save yourself 15%! If that’s not a tasty win, I don’t know what is.
Makes 42 mini gingerbread.
Macros per gingerbread.
51 kcals / 2g P / 5g C / 3g F
1. Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees.
2. Put all dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl & combine.
3. Add in the coconut oil, egg, milk and honey.
4. Mix until you have formed a dough.
5. Sprinkle extra almond flour onto clean surface, roll out the dough using a rolling pin.
6. Aim for 1cm thick.
7. Use cookie cutters to cut out cookies, place on a lined baking tray.
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Wait until cooled before decorating.