TIRAMISU PROTEIN MUG CAKES.
When you think of cake, do you automatically think that you’ll be spending hours slaving away in the kitchen covered in flour? Well, erase that image and use this recipe to create a mouthwatering mug cake with the magic of a microwave – it only takes 40 seconds!
Made using easily accessible ingredients and with the promise to satisfy your stomach for less than 200 calories, these little mug cakes are so easy to make and are SO delicious!
2 mug cakes.
- 15g Free Soul Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 30g Pip and Nut Almond butter
- 1tsp Vanilla bean paste
- 40ml Almond milk (I used Alpro)
- 10g Flour
- 1tbsp Sweetener
- 2tsp Instant coffee
- 1tbsp Greek yoghurt
- Sprinkling of hot chocolate powder (I used Options)
Macros per mug.
184 kcal/ 14g P/ 8g C/ 9g F
- Put all ingredients (except the yoghurt and hot chocolate powder) in a bowl and use a blender to mix until you get a smooth paste.
- Divide the paste into 2 mugs, and microwave for 40 seconds.
- Top with a tbsp of yoghurt and finish with sprinkling of hot chocolate powder. THAT IS IT!