STRAWBERRY SPRINKLE PROTEIN POPS.
These Strawberry Sprinkle Pops are perfect when you need a little protein hit. Perfect pre and post workout, perfect with a cup of coffee in the afternoon – basically just perfect at any time of the day!
The addition of sprinkles to me anyway, made these little protein balls feel like birthday cake pops and who doesn’t love birthday cake!
Protein balls are one of my favourite go-to-snacks because they take minimal prep time, often with no baking required, are packed with protein and are super filling! Whatever flavour you’re feeling, I can guarantee you’ll find a quick easy recipe to satisfy your taste buds! No feeling Strawberry? No problem – try my Chocolatey Twirl Protein Truffles!
The macros are also pretty darn good (if you’re not too sure about macros, then have a quick read of this post – I briefly talk about what they are, and why people track them!)
Makes 14 pops.
- 60g Free Soul Strawberry Whey Protein Powder (Limited Edition!)
- 100g Reduced sugar strawberry jam (ASDA)
- 50g Pip and Nut Peanut Butter
- 40g Coconut flour
- 30g Oat flour
Macros per pop.
60 kcal/ 5g P/ 5.5g C/ 2.4g F
- Mix the protein powder and strawberry jam together in a mixing bowl.
- Once combined, add in the peanut butter (almond butter works well too!) and both flours.
- Refrigerate for about 10 minutes to allow the mixture to slightly harden.
- Once the mixture is cool, use a a spoon to scoop the mixture into 14 equal sized balls.
- Dip the balls into the sprinkles and voila!
- Enjoy! The pops will last for around 5 days in an airtight container and I find it best to keep them in the fridge!