Birthday Cake Berry Protein Cheesecakes.
I think this is my new favourite recipe.
Zero actual cooking time, a handful of ingredients and just a couple hours needed. Does it get any better than that?!
In the world of tasty treats, cheesecakes are probably up there with being one of the most calorific and unhealthiest. And me being me, I saw that as a challenge to try recreate something that was a little bit healthier but still delicious.
SO. Feast your eyes (and tummiess) on my healthy Birthday Cake Cheesecakes!
Makes 2 cheesecakes.
15g Free Soul Birthday Cake Whey Protein
3 Digestive Biscuits (Finely crumbled)
20g Melted Butter
15g Light Cream Cheese
30g Greek Yoghurt
A handful of berries (and a couple extra for the topping)
Macros per cheesecake.
283 kcals / 15g P / 26g C / 14g F
1. Mix the crushed biscuits and melted butter in a bowl until combined, then set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the quark, Greek yoghurt and cream cheese.
3. Then, add the protein powder and mix well until there are no lumps.
4. Stir in a handful of berries.
5. Press the biscuit base into the ramekins, then top with the cheesecake mixture.
6. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight if you can wait!