Twirl Protein Bites.
Gooey in the middle, coated in flaky crumbled Twirl bits, these protein bites are the perfect snack to curb those chocolate cravings – coming in at under 100 calories! Bite sized, healthy and easily transportable, these bites are perfect when you need that little protein hit to keep you going.
Makes 8 bites
- 1 Cadburys twirl bar (42g)
- 30g Porridge oats
- 40g Chocolate whey protein powder (MyProtein)
- 30g Hot chocolate powder
- 10g Choc shot
- 10g Sugar free chocolate syrup* (Bulk Powders)
- *If not adding syrup, slowly add water
Macros per bite.
81 kcal/ 5g P/ 9g C/ 2g F
- Crumble the Twirl onto a plate, and set to the side.
- Place all remaining ingredients into a bowl, mix well until mixture is gooey and formed (ensure that the mixture is not too wet as you will need to be able to roll it into balls).
- If you’re adding water to the mixture, do it very gradually.
- Using a spoon, scoop out the mixture and roll into 8 equal sized balls.
- Roll each ball into the crumbled twirl and ENJOY!
Give these tasty bites a go, and if you do make any of the other recipes featured, post and tag me on Instagram. I’d love to be able to see some of my homemade bakes appear elsewhere!